- 16% Larger footprint – longer and wider than the previous KRATON® 4X4 4S platform for added stability
- Tough new suspension arms that increase vehicle width
- Durable steel 1.35 module main diff gears and input gears in the front and rear gearboxes
- Strong CVD telescopic driveshafts front and rear
- Higher shock towers, longer shocks and wider suspension arms for longer, more plush suspension travel
- Aluminum big bore shocks included as standard
- CNC machined, red anodized 17mm wheel hubs
- Steel slipper hub strengthening ring
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 120A brushless ESC and 3668 2400Kv motor
- Spektrum™ 2.4GHz SLT3™ transmitter and SR315 receiver
- Spektrum™ S652 Steel Metal-Geared, waterproof digital servo with 232 oz-in of torque
- Sway bars fitted front and rear for improved cornering dynamics
- Wheelie bar with rubber tires
- Low-profile dBoots® Copperhead 2 LP tires with vents to disperse water for improved durability
Proven 4x4 Platform Features
- Rubber shielded bearings
- Metal internal-geared diffs
- Steel spur gear
- Strong composite chassis with extended height dirt defenders
- Adjustable turnbuckles
- Steering system with stone clearance
- ARRMA® motor heatsink and cooling fan
- Easy-access modular design — power, diff and electronics modules can be removed quickly and easily for maintenance
- Battery retention system including wire clips
- 2-Year limited warranty (see website support for details)
A bigger, tougher KRATON® 4X4 4S BLX
The original ARRMA® KRATON® 4X4 4S BLX Speed Monster Truck provided the perfect middle ground between the agile 3S BLX vehicles and bigger, more powerful 6S BLX machines. It delivered affordable performance for brushed bashers looking to upgrade and for any driver wanting ARRMA® toughness and speed.
This new version marks the next evolution of the capable ARRMA® 4X4 4S platform — longer, wider, and tougher than the previous chassis for even greater stability and control. It also includes a full package of Spektrum™ radio electronics and is the first ARRMA® 4X4 to come equipped with a Spektrum™ 4S brushless power system.
The footprint of this KRATON® 4X4 4S BLX Speed Monster Truck is 16% larger than the previous model, with higher shock towers, longer shocks, and wider suspension arms for longer, more plush suspension travel. The strength of the transmission has been bolstered with the inclusion of steel gearbox input gears, steel main diff gears and CVD Driveshafts. Upgrades are joined by proven features from before that deliver unstoppable performance in environments ranging from off-road, dirt, and grass to parking lots, paved and asphalt surfaces. These include a strong composite chassis and retained hinge pin plates; protective skid plates in front and rear; steering with more clearance for stones; a castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh; and rubber-shielded bearings throughout. The KRATON® 4X4 4S BLX also incorporates the signature ARRMA® easy-access modular design to make routine maintenance fast and simple.
Made of high-quality rubber, the dBoots® Copperhead 2 LP tires offer an aggressive, chunky tread pattern for excellent traction on a wide range of surfaces. They're also vented to disperse water for improved durability. The truck body has a tough, injection-molded rear wing and comes factory-finished in your choice of two exciting colors. Front and rear bumpers protect against impacts and a wheelie bar with rubber tires provides stunt potential.
Completing the ready-to-run package are a Spektrum™ SLT3™ 2.4GHz radio with SR315 receiver and a stronger, faster Spektrum™ S652 digital servo. Add your choice of battery, charger, and "AA" transmitter batteries and bash with the best!
Under The Hood
* For details on waterproof standards, please see product instruction manuals.