8855 WINCH KIT W/ WIRELESS CONTROLLER
Traxxas 8855 Winch Kit with Wireless Controller for TRX-4 and TRX-6
Powerful, Realistic Winch Capability for Traxxas TRX-4 and TRX-6
The new Pro Scale Winch puts the TRX-4 and TRX-6 even further over the top as the most full-featured and authentic trucks on the trail. The new winch performs as realistically as it looks, and is a truly functional tool for off-road exploration and adventure. The included fob-style remote allows you to extend and retract the high-strength winch line with the touch of a button. The rugged, heavy-duty hook is made of metal for reliable performance and lasting durability, and the high-torque motor gives the winch a 10-pound maximum capacity. That’s plenty of pull to get your machine out of trouble, conquer impossible terrain challenges, and assist other trucks.
Convenient 2-Channel Remote
The fob-style remote is easy to keep handy on a keychain or lanyard, and small enough to mount directly on the transmitter. Two channels are selectable, allowing front and rear winches to be installed and controlled independently. Switching channels only takes a moment—just press and hold the remote’s Channel Select button.
For quick line access, the Pro Scale Winch is equipped with a free spool release button. Holding the button allows the spool to freewheel so you can quickly extract as much line as you need by hand.
10 Pounds of Pulling Power
With a maximum weight capacity of ten pounds, the Pro Scale Winch has all the pulling power you need to get unstuck, out of trouble, over obstacles, and rescue other trucks on the trail. No matter how hard you work the winch, it won’t draw down receiver amperage—the winch gets its power directly from your TRX-4 or TRX-6’s battery, via the XL-5 HV’s accessory plug.
Whether you're using Line In to pull your truck up an incline or Line Out to control a descent, the Pro Scale Winch's automatic brake will prevent the line from unwinding when the winch is unpowered.
- Full-function, remote-operated Line In and Line Out control
- 10-pound maximum weight capacity
- Over four feet of high-strength reinforced line with rugged steel hook
- Convenient fob-style remote with two user-selectable channels
- Waterproof winch and remote for all-weather durability
- Free spool feature allows fast line extraction manually
- Connects directly to battery power via the XL-5 HV speed control’s accessory plug
- Overload protection prevents overheating
- Compatible with all TRX-4 and TRX-6 models
- Built-in electronics for easy installation
- Single-wire hookup does not require receiver access
- Additional mounting holes for flat-surface installation
- Easy to adapt to custom builds and aftermarket bumpers
- Remote-operated winch with built-in electronics
- High strength reinforced winch line
- Fob-style 2-channel remote
- Heavy-duty steel hook
- Realistic fabric winch tag
- Line retainer, hardware, and instructions
We Also Recommend
9495 - Pro Series Magnum 272R™ Transmission Bandit, Rustler, Stampede, or Slash